Did you know that there are no state requirements for the certification of Personal Trainers? Fortunately there are solid institutions that certify Personal Trainers such as NASM, ACSM, ACE and NCSF. Make sure your trainer is qualified and insured.
At aboutUfitness you are welcome to see a copy of each certification, CPR-AED, and current insurance anytime.
Test drive an aboutUfitness Trainer without any risk!
We strive to be the best in the business. EVERY aboutUfitness client receives:
- Complimentary, no obligation, consultation, assessment and partial training session
- Second full complimentary training session before you make any decision.
- Incredible facility with state of the art equipment
- Biometric, PAR-Q, HH assessments based on YOUR goals
- Nutrition consulting – proper balance of nutrition and exercise = success!
- The most advanced training methods based on decades of research from NASM, ACSM and AFNA
- Periodic assessments to measure your PROGRESS
- Karvonen based Interval Cardio Programs for you to do on your own
- Friendly, professional service with a satisfaction guarantee
- Competitive rates with no surprises